Most of the following projects are hosted in Fossil SCM, a standalone version control, bug tracking, and wiki system.
You can view or download source code, browse history, view tickets. To submit bug reports, go to the project page and login as anonymous user.
You can also clone whole repositories; please see Fossil Quick Start.
Source code for I Write Like project: check which famous writer you write like. ISC license. Racket.
Short license key generation and validation framework based on elliptic curve digital signatures (ECDSA) for Mac OS X/Cocoa. Public domain. Objective-C, C, PHP.
- dhgroup14 - Package dhgroup14 implements blinded Diffie-Hellman key agreement with 2048-bit group #14 modulus from RFC 3526.
- blake2s - Package blake2s implements BLAKE2s cryptographic hash function.
- blake2b - Package blake2b implements BLAKE2b cryptographic hash function.
- varuint - Package varuint implements SQLite4-like variable unsigned integer encoding.
- skein - Package skein implements the Skein-512 hash function, MAC, and stream cipher as defined in "The Skein Hash Function Family, v1.3".
- threefish - Package threefish implements Threefish-512 block cipher as defined in "The Skein Hash Function Family" paper version 1.3.
- siphash - Package siphash implements SipHash-2-4, a fast short-input PRF created by Jean-Philippe Aumasson and Daniel J. Bernstein.
- scrypt - Package scrypt implements the scrypt key derivation function as defined in Colin Percival's paper "Stronger Key Derivation via Sequential Memory-Hard Functions".
- blake256 - Package blake256 implements BLAKE-256 and BLAKE-224 hash functions (SHA-3 finalist).
- blake512 - Package blake512 implements BLAKE-512 and BLAKE-384 hash functions (SHA-3 finalist).
- captcha - Package captcha implements generation and verification of image and audio CAPTCHAs.
- passwordreset - Package passwordreset implements creation and verification of secure tokens useful for implementation of "reset forgotten password" feature in web applications.
- authcookie - Package authcookie implements creation and verification of signed authentication cookies.
- passwordhash - Package passwordhash implements safe password hashing and comparison.
- stemmer - Stemmer package for Go programming language. Includes Porter2 English and German stemmers.
- uniuri - Package uniuri generates random strings good for use in URIs to identify unique objects.
Utilities written in Go:
- scryptutil - scryptutil encrypts and decrypts files.
- b2sum - b2sum calculates BLAKE2 hashes of files or standard input. Binaries for OS X, Linux, Windows.
- blakesum - blakesum calculates BLAKE-224, -256, -384, and -512 hashes of files or standard input.
WebP QuickLook is a QuickLook plugin to generate thumbnails and previews for WebP images. MIT License. Objective-C.
QLFossil is Quick Look plugin for Mac OS X to display Fossil repositories. It displays repository name and description, and timeline in Quick Look thumbnails and previews. Apache License 2.0. Objective-C
Highly Experimental / Coding Robots Labs
Patches for FreeBSD to support Threefish-512 disk encryption. FreeBSD License and public domain. C.
No longer developed / incomplete Labs projects:
Pure Lua implementation of Networking and Cryptography library. Public domain. Lua.
Scheme bridge to Objective-C based on s7 interpreter. Apache 2 License. C, Objective-C, Scheme.
Lua bridge to Objective-C with ability to create ObjC classes from Lua. Aims to provide a small simplified Cocoa-based UI library for Lua. Apache 2 License. C, Objective-C, Lua.
Fork of TinyScheme to support no-hassle building on Mac OS X. Includes a bridge to Objective-C. (Succeeded by CocoaScheme.) BSD License. C, Objective-C, Scheme.
Python extension module implementing BLAKE2 hash function Public domain. C, Python.
Dart implementation of BLAKE2s hash function Public domain. Dart.
C implementation of BLAKE-256 hash function and HMAC function based on it, which is supposed to be readable and easy to study. Public domain. C.
Primitive literal programming system for Scheme + reStructuredText. ISC License. Scheme.
Tiny unfinished Lua coroutine-based web framework. MIT License. Lua.
CRDatabase is an experimental fork of EGODatabase, a thread-safe Objective-C SQLite wrapper (which uses some code from FMDB), where thread-safety is implemented via custom GCD queues. It also has some asynchronous methods with C blocks. MIT License. Objective-C.
Stupid, but fast and tiny, static website generator written in C. Apache License 2.0. C.
Simple Bayesian spam rating in Python that is easy to use, small, contained in a single file, and doesn’t require any external modules. MIT License. Python.
Upload images to Flickr right from Acorn image editor. MIT License. Python.
Simple kitchen timer in GTK+. ISC License. C.
gotweet (No longer works)
Simple command-line Twitter client in Go programming language. Apache License 2.0. Go.